Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just forget it

So, I thought I was going to be like my friend, Katy, and post pics and stories of my kids here and the whole world was gonna read it and see how wonderful we are. Didn't happen. So, I have decided to take my blog in a different, and probably more "R" rated direction. So I will try to be more consistent, but I am not making any promises. I have commitment issues you know.

If you don't dig "R" rated, then feel free to hang out at my PG 13 Facebook page.

I would like to thank anybody who actually still checks this link. You are truly a faithful friend.

Stay tuned for more of my insane ramblings....

2 comments:

Kate said...

I check it everyday... can't wait to see more posts from you!

Katy Shamitz said...

LOL- I just happened by today. I want some R postings!